User avatar

BarrettBenedict

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Well it was intended to strike fear into the hearts of the righteous. But laughter is also acceptable. :wink:

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I got my lightsaber from my old master, Obi Juan Valdez. Shini, what's that say on your wrist?

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What is the weirdest thing you have read?

    Naked Lunch, by William Burroughs. Far and away the craziest shit I have ever put into my head. For young writers, I wouldn't quite recommend it. But eventaully in your ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    mouth

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    Wondering who funded the production of Leprechaun 4: Leprechaun in Space, also why I am watching it and not even remotely drunk

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Here's me ready to force choke a fool. I swear I'm not even that big of a Star Wars nerd. I just happened to have a picture of me with ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ninjas versus Pirates

    Hey lady, stop dashing our ADD dreams with your intelligent mumbo-jumbo. If I want to jump on the couch while swinging a plastic sword after insuffilating four pixie sticks, well ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    Now if only we could find a happy medium between sex and cutting people's heads off. Unless... no, this is the young writer's society, I'll keep my schemes to myself.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Simpsons vs Family Guy

    Family Guy for the win. If I want some Groening, I'll go for Futurama.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Creationism should be treated the same way as science&

    Yeah, creationism deals with the origin of life, evolution doesn't. It just tries to explain how things have adpated and changed after the fact.

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Creationism should be treated the same way as science&

    I don't think the big bang has anything to do with the current discussion at this juncture. We're talking about evolution here, which is not a genesis story, but an ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Creationism should be treated the same way as science&

    This topic is moot. What we should be discussing instead is the biases between great guitar players and great air-guitar players. I think the wind shredders should be treated as ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Leg

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aww, shucks, you're going to make me blush. By the way, I dig the short hair. But hey, PM me if you're not just yanking my chain. :wink:

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Shinigamizm: You're downright beautiful. Give me your number, no joke. Anywho this is me again, looking like a long-haired pinko commie. I cut my hair recently, and I'm starting to ...

    Mar 9, 2009


I see no reason to celebrate the random timing of natural events by eating poison and singing.
— Dilbert