-
Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?
I'd say life is much more of an anomaly than death, a fluke if you will. Based on this, I say the burden of proof should be on advocates of ...
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?
Well if you must know, I do stand by everything I've said thus far. I just wanted to cut myself off before the ugliness of my current perspective spilled out ...
Apr 14, 2009 -
Re: Music: Can it affect your attitude?
I say: Unquestionably. Without music I would be dead many times over.
Apr 14, 2009 -
Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?
Sorry Firestarter, you're taking this seriously, and I'm really not. That must be frustrating. I don't think I actually believe in anything at the moment, and so I'm respectfully withdrawing ...
Apr 14, 2009 -
Re: Critical Thinking and Open-Mindedness
No way, Jose. Understanding is what causes AIDs. My guru told me this with his hand on my wallet and so I regurgitated the fruit of knowledge onto his loafers ...
Apr 14, 2009 -
Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?
Yes rubric. That's what I meant by ethics > morality. In nazi germany it was moral to kill jews, but one wouldn't say it's ethical. I'm very much with you ...
Apr 13, 2009 -
Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?
Actually infinitely is not a big word, it connotates something outside of value. So you see where pedantry gets us.
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?
Everybody deserves to die. To put someone to death costs infinitely less than imprisoning them for life. That's money we could be spending feeding, clothing, and educating the poor of ...
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?
What's a you? That must be one of those ego things everyone's always talking about. I haven't contributed anything to the well-being of humanity but I've come quite close to ...
Apr 11, 2009 -
Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?
The question isn't really wether capital punishment is moral but instead wether it is effective as a means to discipline the people and as an instrument of justice and I ...
Apr 10, 2009 -
Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?
You talk about society like we're not part of it. I admire your optimism if you think the individual has any say in the actions and decisions of the society-organism. ...
Apr 10, 2009 -
Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?
It doesn't really matter if society is wrong. Like i said: if it has the bigger stick then it can do what it pleases. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Apr 9, 2009 -
Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?
Yes, society has the right to put someone to death because society is bigger than that person. Natural selection, bitches.
Apr 8, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
...
Apr 5, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
...
Apr 5, 2009
