User avatar

BarrettBenedict

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Ok, here's me with short hair finally. As you can tell, I'm a goofy dastard.

    May 5, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Masculism

    It's called [male] chauvinism. Right on Icaruss. And thanks for specifying the [male]. Too many people are chauvinistic about the word chauvinism. :lol:

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?

    It costs more to put someone to death then to keep them in jail for the rest of their life. How can this even be true? I could kill someone ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hunting for Recreation

    I say, hunt the handicapped!

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?

    For some reason this particular debate reminds me of Lord of the Flies.

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    Kudos, Excalibur. I wish I had your patience to sit there and postulate your views so clearly. If this were more of a well-rounded forum of debate I might be ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    It's true, if you're ugly you'd better have a talent. Male or female.

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    Nothing can make our attitudes to women more apparant than the contestant Susan Boyle on Britain's Got Talent (type it into youtube, it's incredible). You're talking about a program that ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    Haha, no worries, I was only being incorrigible for the sake of being so. :lol:

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    Right on, let me get your number. :lol:

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    It usually is the unattractive women who speak out against pornography and images on television and etc. Attractive feminists know that they hold a certain power and can use it ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Too bad we can't abort people once they're all grown up and walking very slowly in front of me at the grocery store.

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who's Next?

    I read this story by Theodore Sturgeon which basically pointed out that to the deaf that know and use sign language, those of us who can speak and hear are ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we take the troops out of Iraq?

    This isn't a debate. Since all any of us have are our opinions, that would make this an argument. If we were policy makers, politicians, generals, or had first-hand knowledge ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?

    But the judgement is made by the living, not the dead. We are aware when we live not when we die. If that makes sense Sure it does. I like ...

    Apr 16, 2009


Powerful men have a way of avoiding consequences.
— Dr. Harrison Wells, The Flash