User avatar

BarrettBenedict

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Holy Ghost Rhapsody 1

    “Here, take this, it’ll put the rosy back in your cheeks.” He handed the young man an oblong pill, and looked him up and down. He was pale, shaking and ...

    May 20, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Double Blind Part 1

    Sorry if my small review is pointless Never. I thank you for taking the time to read and review. Eventually most or all of these stories and people will tie ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Someone's Mother

    i actually really like the last line of the poem. it is my favorite part. I think maybe if you put more plant imagry in it could definately work. :lol: ...

    May 17, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: 6 Word Stories

    His only shot; man versus vulture.

    May 11, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: In the Wake Before the Dawn

    There was fire in the heavens. Excellent opening sentence. Can't really say anything more about it because it speaks volumes for itself, I would say. Excuse me while I nitpick ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Double Blind Part 1

    Ok, changes made: him and his family had been left to claw at the open windows He and his family had been left to claw at the open windows It ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Double Blind Part 1

    :D :lol: :D You can't imagine the relief I feel in seeing that you got this one. I was under the suspicion that nobody would dig it. More to come ...

    May 9, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Double Blind Part 1

    *** Not a Test *** Conrad staggered through the dark, rain slicked lawns, cursing the closed and locked fences that he’d have no chance of hopping in his current state. ...

    May 7, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Time of Eden

    I like it, yet it reminds me more of fantasy than sci-fi. My only advice on continuing this would be to really flesh out the visuals in it. This has ...

    May 6, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Notes on a Plane Crash

    In contrast to the complaint on the lack of savagery and chaos one would expect from a plain crash, I rather enjoyed the serenity of the images in this. also, ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Ok, here's me with short hair finally. As you can tell, I'm a goofy dastard.

    May 5, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Masculism

    It's called [male] chauvinism. Right on Icaruss. And thanks for specifying the [male]. Too many people are chauvinistic about the word chauvinism. :lol:

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?

    It costs more to put someone to death then to keep them in jail for the rest of their life. How can this even be true? I could kill someone ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Hunting for Recreation

    I say, hunt the handicapped!

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Does society have the right to put someone to death?

    For some reason this particular debate reminds me of Lord of the Flies.

    Apr 28, 2009


Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight