-
Re: Report a good member!
Anti-Pop - For crazy generous compliments :) Fand - Introducing me to Italo Calvino's 'If on a winter night a traveller' Mattster, Demeter, Master_Yoda, and anyone else who was in ...
Jun 5, 2009 -
Re: The Fox and the Prince (1&2)
Hi, prepare to be reviewed until you walk funny. I'm terrible at this, so instead of actively looking for flaws I'm going to grab all the stuff that sounds cool ...
Jun 5, 2009 -
Re: Mayflower [1]
Hi there. Welcome to my review, which will probably end up being less than helpful. But hey, I'm committed. :) First of all, it looks like you've got a decent ...
Jun 5, 2009 -
Re: Narcissism
As a Buddhist it somewhat pains me to say this, but a bit of inflated ego never hurt the cause of art. Especially if that art is singing for a ...
Jun 5, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Here's me and my deceptively cute little sister. This is right before she hit the ceiling fan. I swear I was just going to give her a trim. Either way, ...
Jun 5, 2009 -
Re: Need Help for Sci-Fi story!
It's always good to include a psychologist. Be it human or machine, people in confined spaces with the same people for long periods of time tend to crack from time ...
Jun 4, 2009 -
Re: Need a good repercussion that's not cliche
I would always go with a rift in time/space. One that opens up a dark dimension where all sorts of unwholesome things yet to be named start pouring in. Say ...
Jun 4, 2009 -
Re: Double Blind 2
Hey, I just rewrote the persistence of re-memory. It went up in the last edit. Something about the way I wrote the last one wouldn't stop bugging me. I wasn't ...
Jun 4, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Right on, Echelon, dig the nose ring. Ting-a-ling.
May 31, 2009 -
Re: God drives a 68 Cutlass Supreme
One of the better things I have ever read on this site. Excellent, excellent stuff. The title caught my eye immediately and the story that followed did not betray my ...
May 23, 2009 -
Re: Double Blind 2
Hi elijah. Thanks for your input. The character Nathan Flynn was already introduced. He suffers from perpetual deja vu and has been robbed of his free will. I hope that ...
May 23, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Wow, Antigone. Very Beautiful. Also, I love your quote!
May 22, 2009 -
Re: Double Blind 2
Thanks for the review! Ok, I agree with every change up until: It had Schrodinger’s black fuzzy face on the front, even at the camera he looked all knowing and ...
May 22, 2009 -
Re: Double Blind 2
*** The Persistence of Re-Memory *** “Maybe you should see someone.” She had said. He couldn’t help himself. He cocked an amused eyebrow at what he knew was going to ...
May 22, 2009 -
Re: Requiem
I like it. It's vague enough to keep me coming back to know what the heck all this stuff is about. Other than that I have no great changes I ...
May 22, 2009
