User avatar

BarrettBenedict

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Electric Heaven

    This is very kick ass. I wish I'd written it, because then I would lord it over you all, and spit in your upturned faces. Ok, maybe a bit too ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Dreamless

    Hey, this is fantastic. One of the best Science fiction stories I've read on here. Good looking out. The only thing I can say is to flesh out the background ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tangible Mirages

    with sparkling sands coloured grey, a storm of cortex of desires and beliefs. Nice brain landscape image here. Sometimes, you have to take a chance Indeed, if all of reality ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: How to Fake Affection -or- How the West was Juan

    Hey, thanks for the review. I'm afraid it's not the case that I purposefully seek out intellectual audiences. For some reason this is just the most natural way for my ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deadly games

    Name: Hicks Ashley Age: 56 Gender: Male History: He's a postal worker, and a writer with an exceptionally high IQ, but he appears slow and dimwitted. He believes in the ...

    Sep 4, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Stranger Borne From Ego

    The Rewriter. I hope you don't mind if I just take a crack at the meaning of this line for you. It means rewriter of history, of events of any ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Celluloid Truth

    This reminds me a lot of stuff I wrote in higschool, but better. By the way, in mentioning the symptoms of the disease of man you forgot to mention hyper ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Stranger Borne From Ego

    Hey, I really liked the theme of this. It's reminiscent of the archetype put forth in Autumn of the Patriarch by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Actually my kind of poem; I'm ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Flemzo doodles. A lot. (picture heavy) (viewer beware)

    These made me laugh. Thanks for that.

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Removed

    I hate your face. But no this is solid enough. It could easily be the lyrics to a metal song. Also no hard feelings about your face.

    Aug 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Sharpest Thorn is the Suspect

    Fair enough ending. Fair enough indeed. I didn't actually get into it until I read the ending, but that's because I'm picky and not much for mundane every day stories. ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Seeking Attention Part 1

    She watched the rise and fall of his chest, measuring time in the increments made by his steady breaths. Nice description there. Here's some typos you missed: Even though nobody ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: How to Fake Affection -or- How the West was Juan

    Could've needled endlessly from shore to useless sparkling crag, had not the demi-god of your hopeless vocal undulating decreed cancer of the mutual understanding oh, how I detest the lover's ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We will return to the program after this fracture

    expert plastic voices barter my conscience under those redolent, unnecessary eyes; percolate waves of synapsicide like sleeper cells through black-hole pinpricks in deep-set mask, guilty, of understan

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Public Transformation

    It was already six o’clock in the evening and the sun was on its way out over the city of Portland. The bus pulled up, sounding its hydraulic brakes. Hermes ...

    Jun 5, 2009


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist