-
Re: Punch Line
I’ve noticed that time seems to slow as you fall to your death. I’ve been falling for quite some time now, remembering with painful detail every regret in my life ...
Dec 7, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Here's me being overly exuberant about hugging my friend Heidi. Hey, don't knock it until you try it.
Nov 22, 2009 -
Re: Noises arranged according to rhythm and melody!
...
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Noises arranged according to rhythm and melody!
...
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
All God's chillun deserve epic mullets :lol:
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Ok Let me redo that one then. You probably look like a welshwoman . Six foot eight, one hundred pounds, no hair or eyebrows. I'm still going for the oversized ...
Sep 18, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
8/10 You can't deny a truism.
Sep 18, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Yes, Awake, that was me roughly 2 years ago. :)
Sep 18, 2009 -
Re: Words of a Conceited Man
This was just terrible. I was expecting to read the words of a conceited man, and instead come to fine that I've been had by an introspective satirist. Not funny. ...
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
You probably look like a welshman. A vaudeville mustache with the edges turned upward, and a monocle. I'll bet you wear oversized zoot suits, like Tom from Tom and Jerry. ...
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: The Completely Evil Plan
:D
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Prayer Flags at Nam-Tso Lake
Wow this was quite excellent. There are always other strings Who offer up their red and white and blue and yellow and green Mantras to the wind In that order ...
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
So here is me and my dad from way back when. And yes, we both have epic mullets.
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Eden
Hey this works pretty well for a short piece. It probably wouldn't have worked with a different POV, so good choice there. Some damn fine descriptions in this: His heart ...
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Spectrum of Adulation
Awesome words here my friend. A very cool rhythm structure here as well. I like the title and- Brook of iniquity where love flows. Awesome last line.
Sep 17, 2009
