User avatar

BarrettBenedict

  • Other Poetry Re: Bleet

    Bleet is the sound a sheep makes.

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Bleet

    it seems this little girl with ribbons in her hair and shrapnel in her face are all part of God's plan it's good to know that in the billions of ...

    Aug 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Someone's Mother

    That last line is just wholly inappropriate and hilarious, and that is it's main function in this poem.

    Aug 1, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Ode to Someone's Mother

    caught in the undertow of a thought carried away on the broken back of an undisciplined rhythm passing through subatomic slipstreams and defective dream catchers laughing waves of an alien ...

    Jul 31, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Forget the Alamo

    I'll post this here since it falls somehwere in between prose and poetry and I've not the mind to decide which to label it. Subtle reactionary triggers blow high-speed razor ...

    Jul 29, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Existence is Nothing More than a Persistent Earwig

    (… a compilation of habitually destructive habits lie writhing thrashing in the waste of what was once mistaken as human life, a starving memory alone on tear slick city motor ...

    May 18, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Incandescent

    I can hear you scratching away at the back of my skull where the protective membranes vibrate burrowing tunnels through the grey matter weakening the structure of my ego setting ...

    May 18, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: No title comes to mind

    There is no beginning These hands are by chance This special place in space in time Infinitesimally abysmal We are but manifestations of God Atoning for eons passed These familiar ...

    May 7, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: a treatise on fertility in goats

    Thank you Poor_Imp, for nailing my intentions right on the head.

    May 2, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dark Night

    Wow, that is possibly the most helpful comment I have ever seen. I have nothing to add, aside from good start.

    Apr 25, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: a treatise on fertility in goats

    Countdown to the apocalypse when the news hits bowls release worldwide and dogs bark at the end of barbed wire chains pitiless shuffling cloth beasts wander dust storms grinning flesh ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Sensory Defecation

    if I could turn my eyes around and view the gelatinous fillings of my skull would it make me less of a man? common sense dictates that if the blood ...

    Apr 16, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Caricature of a Deity

    Thank you all for your positive comments and constructive criticisms. This being my first post I decided to start out strong, with my favorite story. Now all I have to ...

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Song for You: a haiku

    Hmmm. I'm a little disappointed that nobody who commented on this poem actually understood it's meaning, which is odd because everyone I've showed it too before this understood it. Also ...

    Apr 3, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Song for You: a haiku

    Well that hardly seems like constructive commentary. I like haiku form poetry simply because it forces you to express a lot in very few words, the end result being (if ...

    Apr 2, 2006


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman