User avatar

BarrettBenedict

  • Other Poetry Re: A Poem About Hatred

    Ah, but isn't hatred more like a sword? One that you impale yourself upon and swing violently at phantasms of foes? Either way, the end result is self harm, and ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Ye ol' Critics

    You are a terrible writer and I hate your face, despite the fact that you seem to be after my own heart in this particular piece. Either way, this could ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Haikus

    I liked all of them a lot, the ant one less so even though there's really nothing to dislike about it. I would also have to say that the "Magic, ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A Turning

    Yes, it's true that I have a bad attitude when it comes to taking criticism from this site. But that's mainly from having had even my best works completely ignored ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A Turning

    At no point did I say this was deep. What is expressed in this poem (for the most part) is common knowledge. What I am saying is that I would ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A Turning

    Um, regular people suck. Why would I ever want to write something for those sods? You write something for me to enjoy, then maybe I will consider writing an ode ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A Turning

    There are and remain to be certain things that I will always feel stirring beneath raising dim recognition though never directly touching abiding forces within always churning and demanding unceasing ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: An ode to RR

    I'm sorry, I believe you misunderstood. I consider crazybob to be a kick ass writer, I was merely suggesting that his talents might be wasted on this website. Which is ...

    Oct 31, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Encounter between the Farmer and his Swine

    Ah, you are one of my favorite writers. Why come to this place? It is not deserving of your talents. This piece made me giddy, in it's perfection. Write the ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: An ode to RR

    Good lord, it is CrazyBob. If I had one piece of advice for you my friend, it would be to never come back to this website again. It is 90% ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: An ode to RR

    Before you write your ode to dimebag you should buy the dimevision DVD. Watch the expression on his face when he's playing any solo during that entire dvd, and try ...

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Senryu

    I suppose the word haiku doesn't mean much to many of you. I enjoyed this, and I'm glad to see the haiku form infused with such wit.

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Halo 3

    My handle is bbenedict. The addiction that I experience while playing that game is deeper than that of crystal meth. If you are still playing, then I will happily face ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: An ode to RR

    Randy was a true virtuoso. Zakk is disappointing in the fact that even while he partied with Dimebag, all of his pinches sound the same. Tsk tsk. Kudos on the ...

    Oct 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Spill

    The issue is not that I don't know how to take a bad critique. My frustration stems from the fact that the people on this website seem to be the ...

    Jun 26, 2007


A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language.
— W.H. Auden