-
Re: Inevitable Dread
I'm sorry but I must comment on this again, as it provides an excellent example of the kinds of literal interpretations that are best left to ferment inside the sallow ...
Dec 12, 2008 -
Re: My Own Personal Haiku
Well I wish you the best of luck in figuring out how to write haiku. I know it is hard, when you have the round eyes, but keep trying at ...
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: Miles of Swine
I took my red-eye hangnail robot pill Took it to the market and purchased your approval With a grin that seemed to say, In fretful agitated human derby, “I have ...
Dec 2, 2008 -
Re: Old Soul
I'm trespassing beneath an unbreakable canopy swimming through the concrete miasma that is our lies this facade I wear will one day be my only face weep with me when ...
Nov 12, 2008 -
Re: A full year
Wow, that gets me right in the buffalo. This impresses on me a loss long pondered, and even after reading it a few times I'm not sure exactly what it ...
Nov 12, 2008 -
Re: Ergo Sum's Sun
Excellent words old bean. This reminds me of a blind monk clawing at phantoms in the night, hoarse with the passion of a lifetime of unheeded words. Or something to ...
Nov 12, 2008 -
Re: TYWC Refugees... Bad News
All of the ice in my drink melted in a matter of half a minute. That's absurd. But yes. I was 11 whence I first frequented the TYWC, and i'm ...
Nov 3, 2008 -
Re: Hell Is Other People
Why, thank you. Just for that, and because I'm an arbitrary buffoon, have all of my points. :o
Oct 29, 2008 -
Re: Ten Percent
It has been my firm belief for many years now that the shedding of the ego is something that all people should strive towards. And let's see here, how to ...
Oct 11, 2008 -
Re: Inevitable Dread
Very rarely does reading something make me laugh out loud. Kudos.
Oct 7, 2008 -
Re: An Indifference
Crazybob, does not the pedantry of the reviews on this website shave on your nerves with a pair of rusty scissors? Perhaps it doesn't, but what I am getting at ...
Oct 7, 2008 -
Re: An Indifference
I enjoyed the Lovecraftian imagery, but as having just read this moments ago, all I can walk away with or comment on is the impression it leaves, which frankly, makes ...
Oct 7, 2008 -
Re: Ten Percent
underneath this grinning skull gleams a three pound voltaic pile with tendrils buried beyond sight and all comprehension with the power to uproot black holes and capsize points of view ...
Oct 6, 2008 -
Re: Hell Is Other People
How the cards fall depends on where the players stand knee deep in ear drippings of liquid cortex fascination premature ego vaccination cut the chord, count the dead tell me ...
Oct 6, 2008 -
Re: Two Holes and a Heavier Chest
This had some serious crunch. I really have nothing to say except that I really enjoyed this, and I wish more people could express this sort of thing freely without ...
Nov 27, 2007
