-
Re: Ninjas versus Pirates
I would have to say that this debate is ridiculous and unnecessary. Pirates are simple thieves of the sea with no extensive training or discipline. You don't see ninja getting ...
Mar 7, 2009 -
Re: Writing Humor?
Humor is impossible to define or quantify. Unfortunately it doesn't really boil down to something you can learn by using the usual channels. It's more of a feel than anything. ...
Mar 6, 2009 -
Re: PSA
No biggie, I appreciate the Hitchhiker's Guide comparison. I get that a lot. Probably because I love absuridty and imagination, and it usually takes the form of science fiction, because ...
Mar 4, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Logotherapy.
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: PSA
In the event of a continuum quake the first and most important rule is to panic without abandon. The more coherent you are, the more devastating the effects will be. ...
Mar 1, 2009 -
Re: Honor
Honor There is no such thing as a born coward Only those who learn and grow into forgetfulness An honorable man is not one who lives without fear But one ...
Jan 23, 2009 -
Re: Honor
Honor is a simple matter. Everyone is born knowing what is honorable. If everybody acted honorably then no one would die needlessly. Those who pretend to not know what honor ...
Jan 5, 2009 -
Re: other writing websites
Hey there folks, I've got a conundrum on my hands. I feel like I just don't fit in anymore at this fine establishment you have here. Does anyone know where ...
Jan 5, 2009 -
Re: Ode for a Requiem
Yeah, I'm sorry about that actually, that's why I added the :lol: to try to convey the fact that basically everything I say is in good humor. I really do ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Ode for a Requiem
Your critique was most helpful, but it didn't make me chuckle nearly as much as your righteous indignation at my quips. You don't have to be so serious, I'm seriously ...
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: Ode for a Requiem
It is brilliant, I don't know what poem you're reading :lol: Trust me, I know the importance of an ending, read the last two lines again, ponder them if you ...
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: Ode for a Requiem
An unrequited happenstance, be it of lingering importance upon both mantles, nonetheless: a speed bump on the road of self-discovery. a mind is like an amoeba it seeks and ever ...
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: Form the Impaler: Soylent Caviar: Will Trepan for Food
Exactly, Nate. It's all bottom layer, as I said in the notes with the whole "my subconscious vomited this" bit. It's mostly an exercise in words that sound awesome together. ...
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: The One Who Has Hope
I would tear this apart if I had even cared enough to read it. Brutal enough for you? Good, because I'm joking, I read it. It' not my bag of ...
Dec 21, 2008 -
Re: Form the Impaler: Soylent Caviar: Will Trepan for Food
Casanova’s abomination, In suede persuasion suckled, Endless topics in indiscussion, Colored by missteps; Pavlov’s comedy of spite. Color me tenebrous, And I’ll kiss your death, Dismembered: the
Dec 21, 2008
