User avatar

BarrettBenedict

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Creationism should be treated the same way as science&

    Yeah, creationism deals with the origin of life, evolution doesn't. It just tries to explain how things have adpated and changed after the fact.

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Creationism should be treated the same way as science&

    I don't think the big bang has anything to do with the current discussion at this juncture. We're talking about evolution here, which is not a genesis story, but an ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Creationism should be treated the same way as science&

    This topic is moot. What we should be discussing instead is the biases between great guitar players and great air-guitar players. I think the wind shredders should be treated as ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    Leg

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Harassment: Good or Bad?

    I have this one friend that keeps asking me about this particular story I'm writing, and I feel like such a chud every time he asks me. This is because ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Caricature of a Deity (Rewrite) Part 1

    My powers of recollection have never served me well in the business that I am in. People, in particular, their faces and their deeds don’t impress on my memory. I ...

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Aww, shucks, you're going to make me blush. By the way, I dig the short hair. But hey, PM me if you're not just yanking my chain. :wink:

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Would a character smoking in a novel bother you?

    People smoke in real life, 'nuff said.

    Mar 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Shinigamizm: You're downright beautiful. Give me your number, no joke. Anywho this is me again, looking like a long-haired pinko commie. I cut my hair recently, and I'm starting to ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: What are your writing strategies? Are yours weird?

    Wild turkey, and/or maker's mark. Unless I'm broke, then my strategy is to find a job.

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I'm the hippy, that's my friend Chris and we are trying to be as cool as possible for people who wear sunglasses inside.

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Robot taught how to love goes insane, has to be 'put down'

    This is most excellent. Very soon science fact will be replacing science fiction.

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gibson vs Fender

    I gotta go with the Gibsons on this one. They're real blues playing guitars, they've got flexibility and expression that I've never quite found in fenders. Generally I prefer the ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Religion causes too many problems."

    I disagree with the idea of religion because it proposes singular unchanging ideas that people are supposed to live their lives by for generations. Personally, I don't think that meaning ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    Pornography to me is spending millions on dropping bombs on villages instead of feeding, clothing, and educating the people of the world. Photographs depicting people without clothes, performing acts

    Mar 7, 2009


it is quite something to wound someone and then pity their scars
— canopy