User avatar

BarrettBenedict

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Why I Exist

    I like the cut of your jib.

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ask the Horse

    Meaning lost; seems to be a common thread. But I won't hold it against you, because you have a cat with a chicken head as your avatar. And that is ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Well it was intended to strike fear into the hearts of the righteous. But laughter is also acceptable. :wink:

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I got my lightsaber from my old master, Obi Juan Valdez. Shini, what's that say on your wrist?

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What is the weirdest thing you have read?

    Naked Lunch, by William Burroughs. Far and away the craziest shit I have ever put into my head. For young writers, I wouldn't quite recommend it. But eventaully in your ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    mouth

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell us the last thing you said in your mind (thoughts)

    Wondering who funded the production of Leprechaun 4: Leprechaun in Space, also why I am watching it and not even remotely drunk

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ask the Horse

    Three whole days since I saw your eyes But that’s not where the hunger hides Your sins so old they’ve worn away So hard to read between the lies Chimera ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Here's me ready to force choke a fool. I swear I'm not even that big of a Star Wars nerd. I just happened to have a picture of me with ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Ninjas versus Pirates

    Hey lady, stop dashing our ADD dreams with your intelligent mumbo-jumbo. If I want to jump on the couch while swinging a plastic sword after insuffilating four pixie sticks, well ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pornography

    Now if only we could find a happy medium between sex and cutting people's heads off. Unless... no, this is the young writer's society, I'll keep my schemes to myself.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Simpsons vs Family Guy

    Family Guy for the win. If I want some Groening, I'll go for Futurama.

    Mar 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Caricature of a Deity (Rewrite) Part 1

    Hey, thanks for your time and effort. I'll get on those tweaks in a bit. This one is close to my heart as it is the long awaited rewrite of ...

    Mar 10, 2009


if ya mention chickens, i have to show up, that is the law.
— alliyah