User avatar

BarrettBenedict

  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    Helpful McHelpfulpants, I love your name! uncounted, loveless "Son cosas de la vida," buck up, yellow-gut

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    Will never happened upon a lesser carnage birds eat cats eat men

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Inspiring lines from songlyrics

    Here's a passage from the song The Drowning by The Haunted. The singing and the guitars do quite well to accent the amazingness of this part. "As I close my ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    I'll give it a 7, because it at leasts makes me wonder who 'they' are, and why they share the same revulsion of air moisture. :P “Here, take this, it’ll ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Haiku Train

    This is pretty simple and can be lots of fun. The premise is you take the last line of the haiku before yours and make it the first as yours. ...

    Apr 26, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    Kudos, Excalibur. I wish I had your patience to sit there and postulate your views so clearly. If this were more of a well-rounded forum of debate I might be ...

    Apr 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: TYWC - Senor Saurkraut

    He was one of my old-time favorites. I remember that he wrote beautifully. Now I must go to sleep thinking such sad thoughts. :( You wouldn't happen to know where ...

    Apr 21, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    It's true, if you're ugly you'd better have a talent. Male or female.

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    Nothing can make our attitudes to women more apparant than the contestant Susan Boyle on Britain's Got Talent (type it into youtube, it's incredible). You're talking about a program that ...

    Apr 20, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    Haha, no worries, I was only being incorrigible for the sake of being so. :lol:

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    Right on, let me get your number. :lol:

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Womens Rights

    It usually is the unattractive women who speak out against pornography and images on television and etc. Attractive feminists know that they hold a certain power and can use it ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Too bad we can't abort people once they're all grown up and walking very slowly in front of me at the grocery store.

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who's Next?

    I read this story by Theodore Sturgeon which basically pointed out that to the deaf that know and use sign language, those of us who can speak and hear are ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Blood (Death Metal)

    Epic \m/ :) I'll write the guitar. We just need a drummer and another guitar player. (Nobody listens to the bass in death metal).

    Apr 17, 2009


I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie