User avatar

BaronFlame

BaronFlame

  • Welcome Mat Re: I guess I should say hello

    I know I am late but please don't kill me. I know I should be killed, burnt, drowned or in other words I should be Rasputin'd but still.... Nyhooo it's ...

    Oct 13, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so it begins.

    :smt039 Hi, Baron. Welcome to YWS! :elephant: I'm Searria, but you can call me "Sea." We have a wide variety of forums for all different works. If you want to ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: And so it begins.

    Sorry about the rather dramatic title, I know it was a bit corny, probably sounded more dramatic that it was intended to be but at least it got the job ...

    Sep 17, 2011


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl