User avatar

Bard

  • Other Poetry Re: Nameless Poem

    Can you hear the whisper of the night upon the trees? Can you hear the longing stirring in the breeze? Can you see the stars –the tiny pricks of light? ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Out of the Frying Pan, into the Fire

    I thoroughly enjoyed your poem. Your use of imagery gave it a firm abstract feeling. Good Job. 8) Now, however, i would like to point out a few things that ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Soda or Juice?

    So, which do you like more: soda or juice? The answer may surprise you. soda...but "What does Pat Buchanan(or however his name is spelled) have to do with this?" is ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Other Re: Censorship vs. The Canterbury Tales

    Censorship vs. The Canterbury Tales “What progress we are making. In the Middle Ages they would have burned me. Now they are content with burning my books.” Sigmund Freud (1856 ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Other Re: A True Short Tale of My Current Life

    Very good, and very depressing--A good mix. :wink: i only found one error, but i think it might be a typo. Anyways, here it is... At sometimes my opinions were ...

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Other Re: Songwriters from Scotland?

    Scotland seems alot more exciting than Stupid: Albany, OR. Is it?

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Most Influential Poet(s)

    Recently i've been looking much deeper into poetry, and i've grown an even keener liking in a few classic poets: Tolkien , Poe , and Tennyson . Looking deeper into ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: No Order Just Anarchy(In Progress Rated R for Language.)

    Its quite well done, and I enjoyed it thoroughly. However I would like to offer a few suggestions: "Empires are falling from the skies!" I think in this you have ...

    Mar 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Beginning, Prologue

    I thoroughly enjoyed what you wrote, and I thought your descriptions felt true to your story. I especially liked a few of your word choices; this one in particular I ...

    Mar 20, 2007


The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris