User avatar

Balaczter

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Elevator

    Don't I know it! But I guess there's always light at the end of the editing tunnel :D

    Oct 1, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Elevator

    Thank you so much for reviewing! I'll comb through it again to fix up those dialogue paragraphs, I always seem to forget them!

    Sep 28, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Elevator

    Ahh, thank you for the wonderful review! Aha, I do tend to find it hard to get the right balance of being descriptive without becoming too obscure - definitely will ...

    Sep 28, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Whale Pirates

    On a deadly quiet night with no moon, a large ship sat anchored out to sea two-hundred miles from land, completely unaware of the danger less than a mile away. ...

    Aug 4, 2011


A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases...
— John Keats