User avatar

Balaczter

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Nightshade Chapter 1

    Aside from the comments above, again you need to do some more sentence variety and showing. But I went on a whole ramble about that in Chapter 2, I think. ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Whale Pirates

    On a deadly quiet night with no moon, a large ship sat anchored out to sea two-hundred miles from land, completely unaware of the danger less than a mile away. ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Escape: Chapter One

    First thing that struck me as I read this: most of the sentences have the exact same structure. And that makes the reader fall asleep. For example: The woman gave ...

    Aug 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Nightshade Chapter 2

    This is going to sound harsh but I lost a lot of reader interest because of so little telling, not showing. I am really guilty of it as well, though, ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Watercolor Skies

    Really nice poem, enjoyed it at lot. :D It's about two lovers and one of them gets called to join up in a war, right? I loved your metaphors, of ...

    Jul 25, 2011


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman