User avatar

BadNarrator

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Free Literary Work Day on June 29, 2013 GMT

    you'd do well to send Data, because everybody knows Lieutenant Commander Worf can't fight.

    Jun 27, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: 25,000 Members!

    Coolio! Congrats YWS!

    Mar 12, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Thanks for your help guys, although I guess I should've mentioned I wrote and posted this thing from my phone. So I guess most of these solutions won't work for ...

    Mar 5, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    My submitted work appears as a block of text with none of my paragraph indentations. Please help, I feel like I'm not gonna get any feedback because of this.

    Mar 5, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: on moving bodies

    lol thanks guys. And if you have any questions about bokonism feel free to ask. I'm pretty much just making up stuff as I go along.

    Sep 15, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: on moving bodies

    Hello there. I'm a writer, like you, and a Bokonist. Bokonism is a religion based entirely on shameless lies made up by our untrustworthy prophet, Bokonon. If you cannot understand ...

    Sep 14, 2010


Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss