Random avatar

Baboon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Nothing

    Thanks for the review :D See what you mean about the avalanche of information. I'll work on that. I was kind of working out how the world works while writing ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Last Cowboy

    Thanks a lot for all the feedback here. I thought this bit of writing, which is the most experimental I've ever done, was just going to bow out with one ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Flash Fiction

    Thanks for all the feedback :)

    Oct 3, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Cigarette

    Best flash fiction I've ever read :D

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: I'm here (18+ for a REASON)

    *edits the dumbest mistakes frantically* Thanks for the reviews, guys! Babs

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Sea of Vermin ( PART I )

    Lette :D thanks for the review :) "Never mind" sticks out like a potato in a jewellery box hahahah loved that :P Anyway seriously thank you. To be honest, I'm ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Hunter (first part of Chapter 1)(16+ for language)

    Thankyou :) hahah yes very helpful, and as for the lack of much conflict well this is just the first part of the first chapter and i like to keep ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Hunter (first part of Chapter 1)(16+ for language)

    Thanks to both of you, i'm writing the second part now :D. And thankyou soooo much Stella for the link to the dialogue punctuation thing i get so confused about ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Nothing

    Thanks for th review :D Baboon

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Nothing

    Please review anyone, I'd really appreciate some more feedback before i start writing the next part ;) :P

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Nothing

    Thnx a lot crazy :) other chapters of this will be less weird and more understandable i promise ok :P

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Just wanted to know what you think.

    Thanks again for the helpful advice. Hmmm cotonrulz you have given me an idea...lol Ill redo this and post it again sometime soon, hope you all re-review hahah

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Riversong: Path to Paradise (Prologue and Chapter 1)

    Woah this is excellent! Pace and flow work brilliantly, characters are believable and interesting and the story is captivating. I wanna read more!!! Seriously, really really good. But PLEASE kill ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Just wanted to know what you think.

    Yaaaay first reviews lol :P Thanks a lot for the time you spent reviewing and I see what you're all saying...mostly hahah But seriously thanks. Hmm I don't really have ...

    Aug 6, 2009


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451