Random avatar

Baboon

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please help me persevere!!

    Thanks a lot guys :) I've got about six ideas on the go at the moment, so hopefully you'll see some of them up here if I can take your ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes a good villiain?

    I think that the only key to a good villain is that they have the power to completely screw things up for the MC, and it is this power that ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please help me persevere!!

    OK, so essentially my problem is that I'm more interested in how my stories end than how they....i don't know how to articulate this...i'm more interested in how my stories ...

    Mar 23, 2010


I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats