Random avatar

Baboon

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: THe Hunter is Hunted

    This is very cool and well written, I'd love to see where this goes. I personally would inject a little more description and setting, but that's probably just me :P ...

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: You gotta tell me, Jack

    Thnx a lot crazy :) other chapters of this will be less weird and more understandable i promise ok :P

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: You gotta tell me, Jack

    OK, so i originally posted this without a real title, but ive changed it so much ive decided that giving it a title wouldnt matter. Plz review :lol: Gotta warn ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Just wanted to know what you think.

    Thanks again for the helpful advice. Hmmm cotonrulz you have given me an idea...lol Ill redo this and post it again sometime soon, hope you all re-review hahah

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Riversong: Path to Paradise (Prologue and Chapter 1)

    Woah this is excellent! Pace and flow work brilliantly, characters are believable and interesting and the story is captivating. I wanna read more!!! Seriously, really really good. But PLEASE kill ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Riversong: Path to Paradise (Prologue and Chapter 1)

    Woah this is excellent! Pace and flow work brilliantly, characters are believable and interesting and the story is captivating. I wanna read more!!! Seriously, really really good. But PLEASE kill ...

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Just wanted to know what you think.

    Yaaaay first reviews lol :P Thanks a lot for the time you spent reviewing and I see what you're all saying...mostly hahah But seriously thanks. Hmm I don't really have ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Just wanted to know what you think.

    I know this is really short, but think of it as a small preview type thing. Please. :P ------------------------------------------------------------- The stale air of the room was as still as its ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Running With Wolves

    This is gooooooooood. I like how you start with action to make us want to read more, then explain to us the background and build tension, and then build up ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Mission Zero

    Hey pretty crazy urm im new as well haha but ill give reviewing your story a shot. Ok so firstly your pace is great! Normally i prefer the slower, more ...

    Aug 6, 2009


I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney