Random avatar

Baboon

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sea of Vermin ( PART I )

    Please review :) I feel good about this idea :) Chapter I The sound of the torrential rain drowned everything on the beach. Nature’s own unconquerable white noise, it condemned ...

    May 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter One

    I like this piece, and I usually hate anything and everything set in WWII, but I do seriously like this. I'm gonna avoid grammar because that's not my strong point, ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Torture

    LOVE THIS LOVE the way the victim's cries are made almost immaterial by not giving them "s. LOVE the suspense and atmosphere. LOVE IT :D Seriously good. Not much else ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please help me persevere!!

    Thanks a lot guys :) I've got about six ideas on the go at the moment, so hopefully you'll see some of them up here if I can take your ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes a good villiain?

    I think that the only key to a good villain is that they have the power to completely screw things up for the MC, and it is this power that ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Please help me persevere!!

    OK, so essentially my problem is that I'm more interested in how my stories end than how they....i don't know how to articulate this...i'm more interested in how my stories ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Hunter (first part of Chapter 1)(16+ for language)

    Thankyou :) hahah yes very helpful, and as for the lack of much conflict well this is just the first part of the first chapter and i like to keep ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Hunter (first part of Chapter 1)(16+ for language)

    Thanks to both of you, i'm writing the second part now :D. And thankyou soooo much Stella for the link to the dialogue punctuation thing i get so confused about ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels and Vampires: Part 1

    I like it :D ok there's been tons of reviews before me so i'm guessing if there were any grammar errors then they'd have been mentioned, so that's my excuse ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Hunter (first part of Chapter 1)(16+ for language)

    Hey please review this, i know it doesn't reveal a lot since its only the first part of a chapter, but i'm going to start writing the second part as ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Adjusting to the Dark- Chapter 1 (1st draft)

    Hey this is good, i read the prologue as well but didnt feel like reviewing ok :P Soooooo, well firstly even though i don't really like this style/genre of writing ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: What do you think of my story so far?

    Ok this is the first review i've written in a while, but i'll try to make it good :D Hmmm...well I'm no grammar expert and i have neither the attention ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: You gotta tell me, Jack

    Thanks for th review :D Baboon

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: You gotta tell me, Jack

    Please review anyone, I'd really appreciate some more feedback before i start writing the next part ;) :P

    Sep 6, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Mission Zero part 2

    Hey again pretty crazy, thanks for the review of my latest thing :) Kk so I see basically everything about this has been reviewed, so ill just say that i ...

    Sep 6, 2009


Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend.
— Corey Ford