Random avatar

Babanuuk

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: King of Fairies

    This is a great piece of work! Reading it was much like taking a long journey... In your mountain, within the stone and noble ridges of bone; within the Judas ...

    Jul 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    NORA My heart skips slightly as Lorcan returns to his seat, and I pray a silent thanks for the untimely waitress. “Don’t you worry how it’s being paid for,” I ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    NORA The moment the question had left my lips I could sense Lorcan’s mood darken. "You make me agree to not talk about it and then ask me about it ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    Nora Effulgence is especially crowded tonight. It is as if the floor has grown a thousand legs and is tearing itself apart while attempting to go in every direction at ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You are Fantasy, I am Island

    Ooo, mystery and intrigue. :o This is a great piece of writing, and certainly very thought provoking. I liked your use of capitalization to point out symbolic objects (that's something ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    NORA “What do you want to talk about then?” I glance sideways at him and break into an amused smile. It seems my offer has turned him from a charismatic ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: 17

    "17" Words waver, Then decrease in value. Once thought to be a concrete foundation, These promises have become insubstantial. The future is ever distant: A dead man’s mirage In the ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    NORA It is already late in the evening when I step out of my cluttered apartment and into the darkened hallway. Were anyone to see me emerge, they might think ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    ANGEL I can’t help but be suspicious. I began using out of necessity, not the desire to experiment, and even after my body had become addicted to the soothing balm, ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Trains

    Don't you just hate it when a stranger points out every little detail in your writing they think should be changed, then say, "Good job, keep writing! :) " Ha, ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: SOS

    Oooooh, nice work. Words drip wet, weighty and worthless, God I love alliteration. :) salty splintered from sirens singing, "Sail bayward, sail bayward!" And yet again!! Oh, heart - waning ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: She's Still There

    Hey Macs. Thanks for the review. :D I'll try to give a good one in return. There are only a few minor things that caught my attention: I watch from ...

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    ANGEL “Angel.” I wake with a start. The late afternoon sun is already fighting its way through the smog that smothers the skyline, casting sickly pale fingers of light into ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Strys

    ATTENTION PLEASE: (Yeah, that's right. I just wrote in CAPS.) NO MORE CONVERSATIONAL POSTS ARE TO BE MADE IN THIS THREAD. (Don't let the bold font scare you... I'm just ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Malachi

    Rest your head, and close your eyes. I will guide you through this waking dreamland, this gilded city, Home to the jaded and the naïve. One blood, One mind, We’ll ...

    Jul 3, 2009


perceive me if you want to, i will exist regardless
— soundofmind