User avatar

BFG

BFG

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mightier Than the Sword

    Please try to submit two reviews for every piece of yours that you submit; see the rules. Then I'd be happy to review this. Thanks! And welcome to YWS! :D ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: cry, all and sundry

    Thanks, Areida! :D Yeah, I think that pretty much describes its intentions. -Sophie

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: why life is so hard

    Hey LOSO! Welcome to YWS! :D Some tips before I begin my review: --> Try to get your review count up a bit. At a minimum you should have a ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: cry, all and sundry

    Wow, I'd almost forgotten about this poem! Thanks for critiquing, Sunny and quiteloud! :D As for the "darkness rising" part, I was actually picturing the wings rising in the dark, ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Autumn Kissed

    Thanks, Rodhead! :D I agree, punctuation is goooooood. People say you can write poetry without it, but there are very few famously good poems that don't have even erratic punctuation. ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: China Doll

    Hi! This wasn't terrible, for starters. In fact, it would even be 'pretty good' if I hadn't read essentially the same poem every day for the last two weeks. And ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Again - TSun

    ***if anyone can find the allusions, do point them out please =) Again *I don't get the title.* TSun *If this is your pen name, it doesn't need to be ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Autumn Kissed

    Thank you, live.laugh.love! :D Thank you, Moonlit Mystery! :D I think every poet longs to be understood, so I'm glad that could happen here (with the help of some good ...

    Feb 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Again - TSun

    BFG wrote: No problem! Don't worry about it, we all do stuff like that. I've been around here for a while now and I still don't know what I'm doing ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Autumn Kissed

    Thanks, Madel! :D It's nice to have things reaffirmed. Glad you liked it! -BFG

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Again - TSun

    No problem! Don't worry about it, we all do stuff like that. I've been around here for a while now and I still don't know what I'm doing much of ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: hope amid blinding despair

    I like this, for all its cliches. That's its main problem though--it's waaay too cliche for most people to give it a second chance. The words flow beautifully, the imagery ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Again - TSun

    Hey, TSun! Maybe this is forbidden or unethical, but I'm sure a mod will correct me if it is... You're supposed to review at least two works before you post ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Autumn Kissed

    Thanks, KNS012! :D Grammar's actually really important to me, so I'm glad it flows smoothly. Again, thanks for reviewing! -BFG

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Autumn Kissed

    Thanks Sunny! :D I agree, that should be a new stanza. Unfortunately, I have no idea how to make that work with the meter... it's such an awkward location... but ...

    Jan 31, 2009


As long as you don't find out about my other, way worse, crimes- I'm fine.
— MrytleJinn