User avatar

BEASTtheHUN

BEASTtheHUN

  • YWS Trading Post Re: Adopt my poor novel

    I'll review yours, if you review mine, isn't that what the trade is, right? Anway, yeah. My novel is Book 1 Deceptions and Awakenings - Prologue: The Day the Heaven's ...

    Mar 15, 2021
  • YWS Trading Post Re: Selling: Digital Character Art

    His hair is green-tinted light brown. Hands at his sides, staring at the camera, a little at an angle. Also instead of a katana, it is a naginata. Like the ...

    Mar 15, 2021
  • YWS Trading Post Re: Selling: Digital Character Art

    Hey, can you draw a portrait of my character, I'll pay with points, a hundred right. Anyway, his name is Kliectos, he'll be staring straight at the camera. Male, slender ...

    Mar 12, 2021
  • Will Review For Food Re: General Request Repository

    I am requesting a review on my chapter 1 The commission.

    Mar 5, 2021


People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love