User avatar

AzureLille

  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Quarter Horse. Would you rather be an eagle or a hawk?

    May 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Twilight Zone. Would you rather be a cat or a dog?

    May 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Names that you'd like to name your kid but probably cant.

    When I was young I wanted to name my sons Xerxes, Valentine, Sirius, and Seamus. For girls I wanted Bellatrix, Elyos, Rhawn, and Fafnir. My mom said she'd hate her ...

    May 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    ITS A TRAP! Seriously, that made me die of laughter for five minutes straight. Would you rather bathe in tomato or prune juice for the rest of your life?

    May 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Fight a live hippo. I love lizards. ;_; Would you rather have a whale or a rhino as a spouse?

    May 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Selling seashells. At least I'll have my characters to keep me company. ._. Would you rather be married to a person who doesn't brush their teeth or a person who ...

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Lose both arms, because I could still get artificial arms, and if not those, be fed all my favourite foods. Would you rather be homeless for the rest of your ...

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Live in poverty. Because even when I'm in that situation, I can still try to make myself happy. Would you rather eat snakes or spiders as your only source of ...

    Apr 29, 2012


I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Atticus