User avatar

Azrael

  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "I guess owning a cat must be illegal now." What would you do if a crazed tyrant-wannabe moved next door?

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Guess things About The Black Rose

    I'm gonna make random guesses, so here I go. color: pink and red music: country food: anything sweet movie: The Ring

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I did try to fly once; only once. I remember jumping out of a tree and nearly falling on my next door neighbor's cat. Now, I have my own set ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "I used to play the guitar when I had the time to. Now it's 'Leon do this!' 'Leon do that.' 'Leon, you're not studying.' Why the hell should I bother?"- ...

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Comicness

    It's awesome. Short, witty comics are always awesome. Well done! Although I must agree with Waffles; telling the gender is kinda hard.

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Genius Finally Revealed

    That is really...different...yes, different. But interesting :D

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfwood Gallery

    Wow, those are really cool. Jun-Jun is so pretty ^^

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Mischa Barton

    OMG! That is so cool. It's like, amazing cool.

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    OOO!!! Hanajima!! That one is awesome! :D And I really like #3 (is that the one with the glasses?) The big ones of Inuyasha and Sesshomaru are good too.

    Jan 3, 2006


That comma is load bearing.
— Omni