User avatar

Azrael

  • Art & Photography Re: Jennafina's (old) Drawings (Updated Feb 18 06, pg. 3.)

    OOO!!! Hanajima!! That one is awesome! :D And I really like #3 (is that the one with the glasses?) The big ones of Inuyasha and Sesshomaru are good too.

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    GREEN DAY!!! Everything is ALWAYS Green Day...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands/music

    Linkin Park Evanescence My Chemical Romance H.I.M Utada Hikaru System of a Down L`Arc~en~Ciel The Katamari Damacy choir Incubus

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention any Evanescence/Amy Lee Fans!

    Evanescence is awesome! I love the songs Whisper and Tourniquet. One of my most favorite bands EVER!

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Of ... 2005

    Best Films Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire The Chronicles of Narnia-The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe Best Books Artemis Fowl Angel Sanctuary series (its a manga series) ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all!

    I just joined so yeah. Just wanted to say hello to everyone ^.^

    Dec 30, 2005


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein