User avatar

AyumiGosu17

Audra Weaver

  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    Adri I stared at them in disbelief. To argue at such a critical time! "Will you two stop fussing like spouses and get your asses out of here?!" I shouted, ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    ((Nice way to write, Phindin! Very captivating!)) Karana I stopped at the sound of his voice. I was surprised, for I had not heard him approach. Was it even possible ...

    Nov 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Typical Teenagers 2

    **Is it too late for me to join? I know where everyone is and what they're doing...**

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    *Oh great, Bear! A stego rampage?! Sure thing TN!*

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    *We need a few more people before we can get this thing rolling...I need at least a whole team (six to ten people)...*

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    Name: Adrianne Perdue Age: 26 years Rank: Second Lieutenant Appearance: 5'8", slender but with muscle, reddish blonde hair that she keeps in a ponytail, and blue-gray eyes Reason for coming: ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    Okay, something I’ve always wanted to do! It’s time to start an ROTC Storybook! Alright, this will be a storybook about ROTC Summer Camp, which is nothing more than a ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Yay! You're back!) Karana I turned to look at Raven, a smile crossing my lips. I didn't move otherwise. "Feeling better, huh?" I asked, rhetorically. "That's good." "What about you ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    Adri I chuckled at the boy. Even in the face of danger, he was still aloof. "Thanks. And you're welcome!" I mussed his hair before moving to the other side ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    (oops...I meant "what did you think was going to happen to me"...I'll edit right now.)

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    (Finally we get rid of the bastard! Thanks!) Adri I finished tying a long strip of cloth around Cedar's arm and moved to Tanner. His wounds were not as serious, ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Karana stood with her back against a tree. Mornings were always pleasant; quiet, cool, brightening on a new day, another chance... She traced the shape of a small pendant. The ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    Adri Perhaps there was a passage through the mountain, leading to the peak? "We should wait until tomorrow. I, for one, have had too much drama today," I scoffed, pulling ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    (Whoops...I guess we posted at the same time, because I didn't see your post, Bear...whoops...but it works. Besides, I took the cans away from the buildings, idget, lol.) Adri I ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    (Sorry, this will be a long post... :D) Adri Where was John? Was he okay? Would he survive on his own? Would we get out of this alive? I growled ...

    Nov 14, 2007


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)