User avatar

AyumiGosu17

Audra Weaver

  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Karana I sighed, defeated. "I don't know," I admitted. I hated to break the truth to him like this, but there was no other option. "I only know so much ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Karana I stepped forward, still snickering. "Forgive me, I...I realize that must have hurt." I finally got control and stopped laughing. I looked at him calmly, trying to read his ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Karana I looked at him, grinding my teeth. "Y-yeah," I stuttered. Anger always made me tongue-tied. "C-Cursed creature was just insulting my l-lack of...help. The d-dragon does not think that ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    (Oh okay, because I was TOTALLY confused...)

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    (Um...I think I understand this. Is this for me (Adri) or Caiden?)

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    Ah, I hate those! They suck! ****** Adri "Just be quiet, I'm ready!" I hissed, trying not to sound rude. I crept along in total silence. My soft-soled boots didn't ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    Adri I dropped heavily into my seat, sighing. An AI with a temper, teenagers with issues, and a whole week. Oi...God, please let this camp be more fun than it ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    (Oh, okay, but what about the others? Or...never mind. I'll edit my post. All right, I've brought you back in, TN.)

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    *All right, Maybe and TN, I can bring you in, maybe you too, Bear!* ******* Adri I walked down the street, several blocks in the misty night. At least rain ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Jurassic Park

    Adri Perfect! So these things could die! Just...did I have enough bullets? I heaved a sigh, looking around. There were two passages, the one that the raptor came down, and ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Karana I shook my head at him, surprised to the extreme. I couldn't keep that entertained smile from my lips. I chuckled to myself as I turned and began to ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Karana I fought to keep my hiss quiet. Of all means to get attention with! "What do you want?" I snapped, annoyed that he had been throwing projectiles - even ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Karana I clenched my fist. This was too much. "Karana?" Ilum asked, putting his hands on my shoulders. "What's wrong?" "Let me go a moment," I whispered, breathing slowly. "They ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    *All right, I've edited that first post to include Sasquash. *For those of you who are wondering about this whole storybook and the differences between camp and Basic, go check ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    *Ah, thanks for clearing that up! Karana I gaped at him, horrified. "Absolutely not!" I couldn't help but gasp, which made me even more annoyed. I had lost my composure, ...

    Nov 18, 2007


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres