User avatar

AyumiGosu17

Audra Weaver

  • Archive Re: Rouge Villa

    All right, since I'm now in charge, I'm going to change some rules a bit. You can control more than one character if you must. Like, in my case, Haku. ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    **To save everyone the trouble, I'll be putting the translations to my arias in italics and parantheses, 'kay?** Adri I stood there. Just me. Again. But I was used to ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wolven

    Leona Red Oak Dang! I was too late! There wasn't much I could do, except watch, as Fadalia tackled our quarry, tearing into her. If I had to interfer, it ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Name: Adrianne Perdue Nickname: Adri Age: 16 Gender: Female Weight: 125 Height: 5' 8" Appearance: Waist length blonde hair with red and brown (natural) highlights. Blue-grey eyes. Personality: A quiet

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wolven

    Leona Red Oak Damn. Fadalia was in pursuit, hackles up. That was never good. I followed them at my own pace, my long legs carrying me faster than normal for ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wolven

    Leona Red Oak I stepped from the brush behind this new wolf, not a sound coming from me. Not a snarl, a growl, or a whine. "Are you sure you ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wolven

    *When you post, start off by stating what pack you're writing for. The other wolf-related storybook is a hot mess because people are not specifying what pack they're writing for.

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dark Beginings

    Karana How charming. Another elf, greeting me so formally. "And I am Karana, kind sir," I smiled back. This guy certainly was friendly; why not be a friend in return. ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wolven

    *Can I make one suggestion before we start? It would help save a lot of confusion with the posts, since we are having two different storylines going at the same ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Spirit

    Adri Rae and I were the only ones not taken back by her proposal. "It's reasonable," I nodded. "It's quiet, but we shouldn't all come in at the same time. ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    *Nice job. Karana I knelt down beside him, letting him lean against me. He looked terrible; the blood from his many cuts and abrasions had dried, his face was drained ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (You know, we've got 17 of 15 posts. We could go ahead and kill this thing!)

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    It's okay BigBad. Things like this happen all the time. You're not the first, trust me!

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    I concur. On with the storybook!

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dark Beginings

    *So, just any storyline we want, huh, Tony? This sounds fun! Name: Karana Gender: Female Race: Elf Age: about 18 Appearance: Like any other elf, just plainer. She is not ...

    Dec 8, 2007


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus