User avatar

AyumiGosu17

Audra Weaver

  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    Adri "Well, if Daren won't, then I will," I stepped forward, pushing my sleeves up my arms. I looked small, but above the elbows, muscle began to show. Daren looked ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    *Okay, can someone bring my character, Adri, back in? I'm totally lost...*

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Animal Planet

    XD Fine with me. That sounds good!

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Wolven

    *I think the wildfire and natural loss of territory could go hand in hand. Push us closer together...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Animal Planet

    (You could still be a mustang, you know... You can be whateve animal you want, just be sure to add a description of your species if it's an animal that ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Karana "Ilum, wait!" I took off after him, following him into the brush. Was that someone crying? I found him just behind the first layer of shrubs, standing beside a ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Karana "Then let me handle this, Ras," I spoke kneeling at the head of this monster. "I'll teach you as we make progress, okay?" I didn't hear her response. I ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    Adri I shifted. Something was wrong. I could feel it. I listened harder. There were people in the hallway...talking... I caught the words "happened," "clinic," and "carry." Something was definately ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Animal Planet

    Okay. I edited my first post.

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Animal Planet

    Name: Cloud-on-the-Horizon (goes by Cloud) Age: 3 years Gender: female Species: Mustang Description of Species: a wild horse like a racehorse with draft horse origin Habitat: mostly plains, but anywhe

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Karana I noticed the little guy's unease. Nobody else was paying attention. "What's wrong?" I asked, handing the basket of berries to Hilo. **Keep this alive, people! This one's pretty ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Rouge Villa

    Ayumi I had to think about that one. A complete stranger, in this house? That was a bit much, but... "Sure. Whatever." I turned and picked up a small leather ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Adri I stood and walked out of the lockerroom. I couldn't be still, and it was TOO quiet. I had to find something to do: climb a tree, sing some ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Karana I drowsily sat up as the sun hit me evenly across the face, turning my sight red. I opened my eyes, only to clamp them shut again. The sun ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Karana "We need all the help we can get, anyway," I said, trying to get to my feet. Sharp pain through my side and shoulder doubled me over, sending me ...

    Dec 14, 2007


You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen