User avatar

AyumiGosu17

Audra Weaver

  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    This post might be long...forgive me! Annie I looked around the cave. It was more than big enough for a dragon of my size...the question was: would I be able ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Karana I began to run off, but I thought twice about it. I had to speak to him; I had to say what I felt. I turned around and stood ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: Pirates

    *Sorry if I'm a little..."formal" for a pirate. I don't know all the words yet, but the list is helping. Thanks for posting it, Kitty! Adri/Rogue/Wolfe - The Mercenary I ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Pirates

    Name: Adrianne Wolfe, but likes to be called Adri, Rogue, or Wolfe Gender: Female Ship Name: The Mercenary Appearance: 5'7", about 120 pounds; long blonde hair she keeps in a ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Come on people! Work with me, here! Let's keep this alive!!!

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Karana I smiled. Another companion gained! "I don't mind you accompanying us," I said, looking around the entire group. "What's a few more people on a journey?"

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anything Goes

    *Whoa...I guess I'm out. There's too much I've missed!

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    Adri I chanced a look at my watch. They still had seven minutes left. Then we'd form up and march back to the barracks, where'd I talk to them further... ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    (I'm still here, Dynamo. Where's everyone else?????? Oh yeah. Merry Christmas!)

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Karana That was interesting. At least I was in a better mood...somewhat. I still found it hard to speak to anyone, and I simply couldn't look at Ilum. I was ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    Okay, TN, we've had a few come in late, we're still in the Mess Hall (cafeteria), and I just gave the first promotion. Also, you will not all be promoted ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Karana I sighed. At last, the things were down. And I was useless. I let my anger get to me, disable me...damn it! I didn't say another word. I just ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Fantasy storybook

    Aria I watched the spectecal before me. One tribe of hawks fleeing from another? That was interesting. Yet, it was something I would rather not get into. I turned and ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    Ranks! Senra - Private Chaney - Private Tanner - Private Drake - Private Katz - Private Max - Private Ally - Private Kit - Private Kobi - Private Riana - ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    Hey, thanks for joining, sabradan! I'm only a student in a high school program, and I probably could use a little help! :blush: Adri "No, you don't have to yell. ...

    Dec 22, 2007


They who talk all day of beauty call all the plain things dirty
— John Darnielle