User avatar

AyumiGosu17

Audra Weaver

  • Archive Re: Be You

    Audra I loved his expression. I had taken him by surprise, and it thrilled me. Not as much as a date did, but it still thrilled me. I turned around ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Karana I could hear it. I could hear lightning... Warren? Luke? They weren't Ilum, but they were better than no one. I began to run towards the source, and found ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Warren Slow. Strong but slow. Got it! A little lightning wouldn't hurt, but it certainly would cause a commotion! I fired bolt after bolt, trying to keep the cave troll ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Sweet. You got it.) Warren "Luke?!" I called. Finally, somebody answered me! I'd been calling for the past thirty minutes! Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way down...I was hanging from ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (I could take over for Warren if you wanted me to...Sasquash probably won't come back. I've already talked to him.)

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Adri I woke when I heard Matt swear - quite loudly - from the Quidditch pitch. He had the bludgers out again. I got up, quickly dressed, and made my ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Audra Six sounded really good. This guy was so cool! And now he was wanting to walk me to class? Talk about a gentleman! "If the art room isn't out ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Karana I heard them before I saw them. Little creatures only as tall as my hips, scampering around noisily with pitchforks in hand. These should be easy to finish off. ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Audra I smiled. Of course I wasn't doing anything Friday! I'd just be drawing some more and staying up until who-knows-when. "No. You?" I asked, knowing what he was getting ...

    Jan 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Karana The tunnel was just the beginning of a long chamber. The torches had been burned out ages ago, I could tell, and it seemed as if nothing had passed ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Audra Why was I doing this? I never did this with anyone else, so why was I being so open with him ? Maybe it was his way with things, ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Audra Another morning had passed. Wonderful. It was lunch again. I entered the cafeteria, again, and found Kai in the same seat as before, waiting for me. How nice. I ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (Hey, can we have our own random encounters? Or are you going to give them to us, as usual?)

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    *'Bout time you joined a storybook, missy! lol*

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Heroes Storybook

    Adri - New Orleans I woke at the sound of one of the horses nickering. Sienna was ready to run, already? It was four in the morning! Oh well. That's ...

    Jan 2, 2008


The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13