User avatar

AyumiGosu17

Audra Weaver

  • Archive Re: Be You

    (No idea; if you want them to, it's fine with me.) Audra "I was hoping for that effect," I kept talking as I moved around the room. I had spare ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Me too. This is fun!) Audra I unlocked the door to my room and stepped in, turning on the lights. Kai followed in behind me, looking around. I wasn't your ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    Liaria (Li) So many least I was lying on my back in the middle of a courtyard, the tall grasses concealing me. For now... My senses told me someone was ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    For your first storybook, this is not a bad idea! Feel free to PM me for help at any time! Name: Liaria (goes by Li) Age/Grade: 16, 10th Gender: Female ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Ugh, I would post, but I want to give "Alice" and "Billy" a chance to catch up to "Audra" and "Kai!")

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Karana I looked up and strained to see what was happening on the other side. Apparently, they were having trouble. But I couldn't leave Ilum. I wouldn't leave Ilum. I ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (It keeps it from getting so clogged! Look at VG Rumble, for instance! But whatever; we're all having fun, right?) Audra I enjoyed being so close to him, feeling his ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    A sequel sounds good! I would definately join that one! Warren Oh great...just what we needed! "Move!" I used my wind magic to push Izuki out of the way as ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    (Glad I can help!)

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Hmmm....you must live near him or something. Sitting on him sounds good!

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    lol, sounds good to me.

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Yes, please. Be my guest, and I'll follow suit! XD lol

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    Tony isn't posting on anything anymore! Hmmm...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Karana Dang! This was getting me nowhere! Melting it so mildly took too long! I flooded the space between my hands with magic, creating a ball of fire so hot ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    Adri So matter-of-fact. I giggled at him. "Never knew you were that into business-like affairs, Matt," I chided. Thank God we were so comfortable around each other, and Matt wouldn't ...

    Jan 24, 2008


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler