User avatar

AyumiGosu17

Audra Weaver

  • Archive Re: Trapped...

    **I'm stepping out of this one. I can't get into it or get interested in it...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    **Sorry it took so long. I've been at a state convention for the past two days, and didn't have time to get on.** **Love the history you have Karana!** **Okay, ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Audra I gasped, quite audibly. He had painted me ! I wanted to run my fingers along the canvas, to feel the paint so that I would know it was ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    **Want me to skip to morning?**

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    (((Awww! That was so sweet!!!)))

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Audra Something had shaken him. I could see the alarm in his eyes. "Staying at my place again?" I asked, trying to loosen the mood. Anything to wake him up.

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    This sounds great! You always make good ones! Profile Name: Karana Age: 16 Gender: female Race: elf Dragon Knight: yes Influence: (If Yes) Fire Weapon(s): a recurve bow and a ...

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guild

    Karana Finally, Gin and I turned up at the fountain. The others seemed to be waiting for us... Finally, we get this thing started. And we all looked ready.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    ***Um...it's not a good time, but whatever. And Dynamo, to tell you the truth, I have no idea what I want to do! XD** Audra I laughed with Kai as ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Trapped...

    Name: Liaria Age: 120 years Gender: female Breed: Dragon Personality: quiet and generally calm, but can be territorial at times; is very protective of young and companions Appearance: pale red ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    **I GOT THE THREE-HUNDRETH POST!!! XD lol, anyway, the school shooting sounds good, but let's get back TO school FIRST!!! XD** *Since I've never seen Hitman, think we can skip ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    ((Aw, you know me too well! I want to see that movie so bad!!!))

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Tegan I could smell fresh blood outside, some of it belonging to the Minion. The rest was a Breedmate's. I stood and strode to the closet, where I found a ...

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Guild

    **Tony, it's your turn...*

    Mar 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    **Try and tone it down a little, Maki. You've already said you're not a vamp, but your character is showing signs of vampirisim, even though it is more demonic than ...

    Mar 11, 2008


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi