User avatar

AyumiGosu17

Audra Weaver

  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Nick I lay across a bench, under the shadow of a tree in the park. Why not just stay here? Let the sun burn me to a crisp? Put me ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    **It's okay.** Jake I was only subconscious when I heard Nash and the first mate speaking. Or was I dreaming? No...I couldn't be... "There's a port city 'bout a day's ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Audra I took his hand shyly. I wasn't used to this kind of greeting...most people just said "Hi" and walked on. But it was nice. I actually liked it. "I'm ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dragon Knight Legacy - Chronicle of Heros

    Karana I stayed beside Kai even as the creature turned towards us, approached us. I was terrified, but I was ready to fight alongside Kai if necessary. "What are you ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    Jake I lay still as she held onto me. I couldn't hold her in return, but I could accept her affection. I gave another shiver as I shifted - moaning ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    Drake I moved around the building one last time, recounting the Rogues. Tell me I was wrong in counting eighteen...meaning there could be more! Damn. Just what we need...unfavorable odds. ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    **I may fall behind occassionally...we're in the middle of exams. DX **

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    Jake I shivered. I felt cold, but I could feel the heat rolling off my skin. I had a fever...great. I opened my eyes to see Sean beside me, fast ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Audra I chuckled softly, taking note of how he scrutinized me. A punk. "Yeah," I said. "I didn't know anyone would be in here so early." I stepped forward, but ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    Jake I winced as they finished binding my shoulder. Despite my blackening eyesight and weakness, I still saw Sean collapse. I started to rise and go to her, but everything ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    **Nevermind. I got an idea.** Audra I was approaching the choral room, hoping to get a chance to play piano in solitude. I was never one to go outside or ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    Jake I saw her struggling beneath Matthew's body - alive or not, I couldn't tell - and I moved to her. Using a foot, I rolled him off of her, ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    **Can someone bring me in?**

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed

    **We'll finish this with the base invasion and battle. Then I'll start a sequel; maybe it will be more successful.** Drake I pulled Tegan to the side, making sure no ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Audra I watched horror struck as Kestrel restrained Kai! Damn girl, she'd get him killed! I banged on the window, ignoring the crackling of the barrier. "Ichidan! Let me out!" ...

    May 15, 2008


The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix