User avatar

AyumiGosu17

Audra Weaver

  • Art & Photography Re: Ocean Battle Matte Painting

    Dude, I love it! It is awesome! I knew you'd been working on these projects for college, but I've only seen the one design: the ship. This takes care of ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Mermaid

    Is this...digital or computer work? It looks that way... But it's pretty good. It's a bit out of porportion - the shoulders too wide, her hands too small, her tail ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: self portraits, and others.

    I only had time to look at the first three, the Husky - or is it a wolf? - and the forest scene and you in the mirror. The dog ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Spring is in the Air

    Thanks! It might take me about a week to finish the set, but I will have them on here as soon as possible.

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Drawing

    In cartoonish perspectives, this is very well drawn Anime. You could make your lines cleaner, though, by either not drawing so dark or finishing with pen and erasing the pencil ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Spring is in the Air

    To be only thirteen, you're a damn good photographer! The focus is perfect, the center is perfect, the scenes are absolutely unsurpassable! Great job! Hey, could I draw these? I ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: painting, please critique

    Beautiful job! I can't find much to critique on or give tips for improvement. The shading is just right, the texture is fine, and the colors are as natural as ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Elfy

    Alrighty...um, let's see... Yeah, it may be me, but it seems your arms are out of porportion. They're too narrow/long, maybe both. And it may be just the way I'm ...

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Tea and Alexzander

    Ooh! Very nice! That makes it easier to read your story. lol

    May 27, 2007


“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables