User avatar

AyumiGosu17

Audra Weaver

  • Art & Photography Re: Charcoal Disaster :)

    Hey, don't feel bad about charcoals. I use them myself, and I know: they are a total pain in the ass . But some tips! Rather than make the same ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: More Artwork

    Thanks, guys - or should I say girls? :lol: And Pacific...that's not the first dog I've done; that was just the first one I posted on this thread... :lol:

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands

    This is a cute picture. I like it. It has a bit of a cartoonish appeal, which is good for any kind of age group and setting. It also has ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Creative painting

    Oh. :shock: Oops... So...you were taking a picture of it just to show us, or to practice your photography techniques? That would change our critiques then... Not to sound hateful, ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Yoruichi

    Damn, girl, it's been a while since I saw you last. Where the hell've you been these past few months? We miss seeing you at school! :lol: Anyway - rant ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Camera

    I agree, but to an extent. This does look pre-set, but you could change that. Perhaps try a different angle, zoom in a little and focus on just part of ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Something light

    Hmm. Interesting picture. I'm not sure exactly what it's supposed to be or depict, which makes it a little hard to critique completely. But, all in all, I do like ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fashion Designing @shubhiloves2write

    Not bad for your first post in the art forum. Not bad at all. Just a few pointers though (some commending, some critisizing): I like your color scheme; the blues ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: More Artwork

    :lol: Hey, whatever works, try it. Experiment!

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: More Artwork

    You guys are awesome. You make me feel more accomplished and special than my own friends and family! Thanks a bunch!! Ok, Bubblegum. I have a few things that help ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just some artwork

    Wow, you are very talented to draw and paint..and color these pieces! There must have been a lot of patience in doing these artworks. I really love the first one! ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just some artwork

    Thanks, you guys! Now to answer your questions: The tiger is done in black and white charcoals on beige paper. I covered every inch of that sheet...whew... And it took ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: More Artwork

    And this is another dragon - again, based on one of my many figurines. Travien.jpg

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: More Artwork

    These are some of my more recent works, but not within the past 6 months. This first is a German Shepherd portrait, done in pencil. Germano.jpg

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Creative painting

    Sweet! Sidewalk art rocks!! Concrete is my favorite canvas; it holds the paint so well... Anyway, this looks like it took a lot of paint (let me guess, two or ...

    Feb 19, 2010


"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar