User avatar

AyumiGosu17

Audra Weaver

  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures from a rock.

    Beautiful pictures! I had planned to come to Louisville this summer, but those plans got flushed. :( Thank you, though, for the beautiful images! You are a talented photographer! As ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pencil Sketches - 5 Pictures

    And finally, an abstract thing I like to call "Music". GEDC0020.JPG

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pencil Sketches - 5 Pictures

    Fourth, a bouvierre. GEDC0017.JPG

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pencil Sketches - 5 Pictures

    Oh, wow, a review already. :lol: I'm not even done uploading! :lol: But that's fine. Thanks for the pointers. This was just something I did in class one day, but ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pencil Sketches - 5 Pictures

    Third, a border collie. GEDC0015.JPG

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pencil Sketches - 5 Pictures

    Second, Alice Cullen from the Twilight Saga! GEDC0012.JPG

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pencil Sketches - 5 Pictures

    First is Itachi Uchiha, from the popular dual series Naruto and Naruto: Shippuden. GEDC0011.JPG

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Damon Salvatore (Ian)

    Other than the face and neck being a little long and narrow... It's fabulous! You are definately improving! The shadowing is a little rough, but you have the basic shades ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Storyboard (crits needed)

    Sounds good, actually. I can understand what's going to happen through chapter one with this; thanks for the preview! And I like the drawings; not bad on the rough sketches ...

    Mar 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Neko Sketches

    These are just some neko bases I've been asked to design. First is a bamboo thicket. Second is a cave. Third is a tree-tunnel system (underground with a central entrance ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Dare to Dream

    This is very unique! Photoshop, I assume? I cannot operate that for my life... But anyway, I like the first one better. The colors are smoother and have more contrast, ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Then we kissed and time stopped for a minute. (second draft)

    I like it. For a special someone, huh? :wink: Huh? :lol: Anyway, it's a very nice drawing. Unlike a few people who've commented before me, I think everything in this ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: More Artwork

    Wow! So many comments! Thanks!

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: More Artwork

    :lol: Thanks!

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: First Tiger Drawing

    Wow! I like it! It looks a bit of a cross between anime and realism - anime, in that it has very rough lines, a cartoonish expression, and that interesting ...

    Feb 27, 2010


You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon