User avatar

AyumiGosu17

Audra Weaver

  • Lounge, The Re: Attention All YWS Members

    Lumi, I find that comment derogatory and unnecessary. Yes, he did freak out a little bit, but Dynamo is still my friend. Perhaps the primary reason he posted this is ...

    Nov 28, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Attention All YWS Members

    I understand, Dynamo, that this is indeed a little alarming. It's a good thing you pointed this out, so that we would know something more about it. But, going off ...

    Nov 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    Happy New Years! Well, for my resolutions... 1) I just hope to enjoy being sixteen, which starts tomorrow! Yay me! 2) I plan on finishing Sandriel: The Legend and starting ...

    Jan 1, 2008


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm