User avatar

AyumiGosu17

Audra Weaver

  • Archive Re: Twilight

    ***I'm back. My dad's okay. He's home. ***And, personally, I prefer the book's storyline. It's better. But, either way, Edward didn't say a word to Bella at all the first ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    ***Sure. Just post the profile; but please use pictures from the movie. It keeps it more accurate.***

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    ***And I'll post when I'm not worn out exhausted from the chaos of a performance day (yesterday) and when I've recovered from my bad loss of a temper (also yesterday). ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Cowboys

    Adriane I nodded and followed him into the street. Ciraco nickered at the sight of us; that horse. He loved attention. Not as much as he loved running or riding ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Breed 2

    Drake I held her close, rubbing her back and kissing her on the forehead. "I'm sorry I did that. I'm sorry I scared you. I promise I won't do that ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Cowboys

    ***That works. I'm gonna be going to bed after this...unless you post in our story. :lol: *** Adriane I looked at him. Friendly much? Probably. He seemed like a nice ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Cowboys

    Adriane I smiled at the girl, Georgia. Lucky kid... Her and her sister both. But they were both in a bad fix; they knew nothing of the west, that was ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Wolf's Howl

    It was a couple of hours before Jay woke up again. Slowly, everything began to clear up, becoming more real. Lizzie and Julia were in the hallway, talking; Julia sounded ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    Name: Edward Cullen Age: 17 Race: Vampire Apperance: Personalty: He is enigmatic; he can be almost cold one minute, protective the next, and playful at another time. All in all, ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    ***Ooh! I call Edward!***

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    **Good luck!***

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    ***All right then. I'll probably have them up by Christmas; that would give me enough time to read through this again, sketch layouts and outlines, and then go back for ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Cowboys

    Adriane I paused, freezing at that word. Sir? She thought I was a man? Wow, she had nerve! But I liked it. This girl could really make it out here, ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    ***I'll post. :lol: Then I have to get a shower. Feel special I put you before hygien. :lol: *** Audra I heard the sobbing, the pounding of fists on the ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    ***Oh, also. I'm drawing pictures for this storybook, to depict the characters and major events. I'll post them on here (and maybe on VG Rumble 2) once I finish. What ...

    Dec 12, 2008


I'm getting nachos~
— BluesClues