User avatar

AyumiGosu17

Audra Weaver

  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Adri I slowly stood, stepping between them. "Both of you listen to me: there are too many witnesses here," I hissed under my breath. "I want no trouble out of ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    Adri I addressed the small group in front of me, as the other AI's took control of theirs. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven...two more than I had expected ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Adri I was taken by surprise. The confidence this vampire had was amazing; obviously a new one. I could tell by that scent. I heard James shift uneasily beside me. ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Others 2

    *Where is everyone?*

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Adri I chuckled at his reaction. Typical, and I could understand why. "If you think you have it bad..." I began, smiling more at myself than anything. He looked at ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: ROTC Discussion

    Okay, I will be posting updates too. After I get everyone pretty-much in the same location, there will be a very long post from me. It will have all of ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: R.O.T.C: The Camp!

    Adri I sighed. They were too preoccupied. Too much tension, too much aggression... I blew on the whistle once, the shrill blast of it echoing across the grounds. I was ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    *Be someone who just jumped out of the way of Anneliese (Annie)...I did just tackle some rampaging machines, lol*

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Karana I felt ridiculous, crying for forever over something we couldn't help...but it was involuntary. I couldn't help but mourn over the losses, over those children. But here, in his ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    Annie I snarled. I circled high overhead, pausing my efforts to torch the machines. If I missed, I would do more harm than good. Unless... You may be strong, but ...

    Nov 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: Bonded

    Karana I chuckled. He was certainly interesting. "Let's get some miles behind us, first. We can talk as we move." I led the way once again, deeper into the heart ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    Annie I could smell the blood. I could hear the commotion. People were under attack, again. I roared, diving from my glide with suck speed, I could feel the air ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Adri Finally, I'd broken through. I'd cracked the ice that separated us. "Adrianne, but most everyone calls me Adri." I thanks the waitress when she put the plate in front ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    *Which would be fine, make up things as we go! XD Lol.*

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    Adri I snorted, rolling my eyes back at him. What a fool he was, to think he knew so much with so little experience! "Precisely, sir, a newborn. I am ...

    Nov 20, 2007


You can't fool me! I listen to public radio!
— Squidward Tentacles