User avatar

AyumiGosu17

Audra Weaver

  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Karana I waited until the others had disappeared from sight and my sense of presence to turn on Ilum. I whirled towards him, not even bothering to keep my face ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Karana I looked at our new companion, trying to stay calm. "We were in two fights yesterday, both of which wore us out," I explained. "Ilum here has a tendency ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    Karana I heard Luke yell for us. I heard him say something to Ilum, and what I thought I heard chilled me. Something was wrong, horribly wrong. I didn't wait. ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: VG Rumble

    *If I make errors, forgive me. I'm hurt at the moment... Karana I sighed, shaking my head at him. "You're so stubborn, but I can't help but love you," I ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Magic vs Science

    *I'm kinda outta commision at the moment...WHERE IS EVERYONE??????)

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Uh, yeah, this is too confusing and hectic. Sorry, but I'm out of here.

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Animal Planet

    Cloud I watched Maple climb the cliff-face trail, only to collapse at the peak. Poor creature must be lost or something. She acts like she hasn't eaten for days. I ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    *Count me out of this. This is too hectic and confusing.*

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Animal Planet

    Cloud I reached the open grassland when I finally caught scent of it. A wolf. And it was bounding hastily in our direction, drooling and snarling. Only two wolves are ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Animal Planet

    *I guess I'll start.* Cloud I stood by the edge of the cliff. Below me, grasslands extended in every direction, a forest on every side. It was a nice place: ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    ***Whoa...did we do a time skip? What happened? I'm so lost...*

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter RPG

    (Eww! That was gross!) Adri I stood and made my way along the tables, heading back to the common room early. It was too crowded in here, and I was ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Vampire Story

    Adri "Well, if Daren won't, then I will," I stepped forward, pushing my sleeves up my arms. I looked small, but above the elbows, muscle began to show. Daren looked ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    *Okay, can someone bring my character, Adri, back in? I'm totally lost...*

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Animal Planet

    XD Fine with me. That sounds good!

    Dec 15, 2007


Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor