-
Re: The Forest Labyrinth
Xander rode through the woods, looking around at the terrain. There was something foreign and eerie about these woods. He had always thought it was just superstition, but now he ...
Aug 9, 2013 -
Re: The Forest of Labyrinth DT
I'm going to have to delete my other post. I'm not entirely sure yet, but I do have my character as a knight, so he'll probably be chivalrous and try ...
Aug 9, 2013 -
Re: The Forest of Labyrinth DT
I'm probably going to create another character, a female. It won't overload me, because I'm not working on anything else aside from my book. I'm trying to edge Tylor to ...
Aug 6, 2013 -
Re: The Forest of Labyrinth DT
Tylor's here because I begged him to come. I'm working on getting one more writer, if possible. I just gotta find her. As for the forest, I believe Ladcat said ...
Aug 5, 2013 -
Re: The Forest of Labyrinth DT
The biggest problem, though, is that no one is willing to write. I'm up for planning and discussing, but not if it's just two people. I can try and recruit ...
Aug 4, 2013 -
Re: The Forest Labyrinth
(Bump. Hello?)
Jul 30, 2013 -
Re: The Forest Labyrinth
(Forget this post, I'll do a new one.)
Jul 27, 2013 -
Re: The Forest Labyrinth
(Well, I guess I'll start it then. We're just arriving at the forest, I assume? Alright then.) Xander whistled a soft jig as he rode Bruin along the road. He ...
Jul 26, 2013 -
Re: The Forest Labyrinth
I'm willing to write if you're still willing to host it.
Jul 16, 2013 -
Re: Digimon - Dawn of War
Stephanie moaned, her head rolling to the side softly. She sighed as she felt the brush of grass against her face. Grass?! she realized, forcing her eyes open. She blinked ...
Oct 13, 2012 -
Re: Heart of a Bodyguard
Meagan nodded, waiting to touch her plate until he was finished with her. "I know. I'm going to go ahead and tell you that crackjob won't believe you. He won't ...
Jul 31, 2012 -
Re: Heart of a Bodyguard
Meagan closed her door gently and leaned against it. She sighed, tears falling down her cheeks again. They weren't hard tears, accompanied with vicious sobs and asthmatic breathing; just a ...
Jul 30, 2012 -
Re: Digimon - Dawn of War
Stephanie stared at him for a moment, his words sinking in and hitting her like a punch. She felt her mouth open slightly in shock, her gaze hardening coldly. "Excuse ...
Jul 21, 2012 -
Re: Heart of a Bodyguard
"Don't worry about it, Thomas," Robert growled back. "I'm about to take care of it myself." He hung up. Jennifer waited at the foot of the stairs, watching her husband ...
Jul 21, 2012 -
Re: Digimon - Dawn of War
Stephanie was your average high school girl. She was sixteen, and she looked it. She kept her hair long and straight, even though the brown curtain was naturally curly, and ...
Jul 12, 2012
