User avatar

AwesomeSauce

Deep in the clouds...

  • Lounge, The Re: Why is your username your username?

    Well, I thought of my name when I was just fooling around with my sister. I said that what she said need's awesome sauce on it, so that's where mine ...

    Feb 16, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who's better? (Woof/Meow?)

    WOLVES! THEY'RE SO PRETTY!

    Feb 15, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: What's Your Favourite Book?

    Well, I'm back! XD For those who don't know me, I'm Sarah! Anyway, down to business. My all time favourite book is Coraline by Neil Gaiman. The funny thing is ...

    Feb 1, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Help?

    I will so be your friend! *hands cake* It's certanily nice to meet you!

    Jan 25, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: When did you get interested in writing?

    I first wrote mine when I was around about seven years of age, and the teacher told us to write something. I beleive mine was about a fish in the ...

    Jan 16, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: What's your favourite anime?

    Okay, for thoes who don't know me, my name is Sarah. I love anime, it's like one of the things I'm obsessed with. I was wondering what your favourite anime's? ...

    Jan 12, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Who's better? (Woof/Meow?)

    CATS! THEY'RE SO CUTE!

    Jan 12, 2013


I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Atticus