User avatar

Awake

  • Art & Photography Re: Bull

    Oh.... He/she is so cute! I just want to hug that fur..? is it fur? whatever is it, it looks so soft...t just like a puppy's coat!

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cat Eye

    Is is very pretty! Very delicate. Not that I know very much about sketching but i think you could have used a darker pencil or pen. Good job! :D

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Greed

    Hello again! This one is tricky. I understand the anger and aggression in greed and it is displayed well the drawing but I don't feel it as strong. There feels ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Envy

    Hello RayneChild, This is my favorite out of the three so far! The animated wolf character is very... appealing, intriguing. It's out of the ordinary and I like it! The ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Disney Doodles

    Wow, there all so cute and pretty! The lion king is my favorite Disney movie of all time so I adore the pictures of Simba as well as Simba and ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Stevie

    Wow! It's beautiful! What medium did you use? Acrylic? chalk? pastels? Whatever you used, there is really brilliant detail here! I love art but I'm not that good so I ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I managed to get my drawings on, now I can rule the world!

    It's very cute! Your fairy looks like she has ballet slippers on! I like her hair cut too!

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Colorful Ballet

    Hey Cute Ballet, As a ballerina myself I love how the ribbons are correct by their ankles not up to their knees! The bugs me very time I see it! ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Grim Reaper... Or a Woman?

    Wow! :o it almost looks like two negatives morphed in to one! A little creepy but cool! :shock: How can you critique this, it just kind of happened? I'd like ...

    Jun 9, 2009


You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott