User avatar

Awake

  • Art & Photography Re: Wild

    Rayne, She's beautiful!!!!! the shading and the detail are brilliant! The colours are fantastic! I'm liking her better than Anthro... Please don't tell him that :P I think you and ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Yellow Lily

    Hello, Pinkangel.... This is a brilliant photograph. The flower it's self is beautiful with a few drops of dew and the background is very tranquil and mystical. I love the ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Jealous of the Moon

    Nice work, Bittersweet! That concept is beautiful and fantastic! The shading is lovely (especially on her dress) and the highlighting of the moon, spot on! The shadow creature behind her ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Lust

    Raynechild, Nice work! 4/7 done already! This is an interesting one. I like the colours and the concept of this one being female. I only have a few nitpicks: Her ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: What I see from just my front door.

    Hello! Congrats on being the featured member! Anyway, your pictures are very nice. The flower are pretty and fresh with very vivid colours! The third flower is a little blurry ...

    Jul 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowah Powah

    These are beautiful photos Juniper! There are very soft, pretty and delicate in the rainy dew (there water droplets so I'm guessing...) I love how you involved the backgrounds, especially ...

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Love Note

    Very delicate and full of emotion! I can't believe you set this up your self... you are very talented! The idea and meaning behind it is very creative. I can't ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Soma

    Wow! It's beautiful!!!The shading is perfect and you really got the detail! It's brilliant! Her hair is fantastic! The only thing that bugs me a little is that, to me, ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Luna. My rendition.

    Hello, I'll give you a review today. First off it is very large... can you possibly shrink it??? Also the sketch it'self is very pale in that the lines are ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Portia

    Hello EmmaJane, Very nice work. A very delicate cartoon-like drawing. I'll have to agree with Fower Child, her teeth look a little off, slightly beaver. The shading is beautiful. The ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rain

    Holy Socks! Wow, that's crazy! It must have been amazing to see it in person, your so lucky!

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My Main Character

    Hi, This is a very nice start but... needs work. First off, I would like to say that I applaud you for getting her eyes fairly close to the middle ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Fireworks

    Very nicely done CuteBalletDancer7! They remind me of flowers. There's so much energy in the photos, you've really captured the electrical magic of the fire works! They are brilliant! Keep ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I Can Has Fotograffy?

    Wow these are magnificent! They're beautiful! there's so much emotion in all the pictures and as CuteBalletDancer7 said the children look as if they have a connection in the photos! ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Anthro

    Hello, Very nice! I am really glad that you shaded! It gives Anthro dimension, more animation! The red in his eyes could have been bolder or highlighted, to give him ...

    Jul 3, 2009


The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia