User avatar

Awake

  • Art & Photography Re: My sleeping babies

    Review time, So cute, you have adorable puppies! The lighting for me was spot on and the location was even cuter! The angle since eveyone else has commented on it, ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Same picture: different filters

    Hi, I here to critique... The first lot of pictures where very interesting... I like the idea behind it, I like the contrast. Very modern and upbeat... The bronze one ...

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: White Tiger: Lucas

    Amazing, completely stunning!! Did you draw this yourself? If so, you have brilliant talent! What medium did you use? it looks like ink... or lead... but I could be wrong. ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: (: Arabesque :)

    I agree with DreamsOfSorrow and you've mastered it 100%. The lines could have been a bit softer but great anyway! Congrats! Awake

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Fotografia

    Lovely! There very pretty, graceful and they give you that smiley fuzzy feeling of a fairytale! Good job! Awake

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Past to Present: Photography

    Hey there May, did you take these your self??? simply amazing!!!! There's soo much emotion!!! Review time though.... 1. Earthy, brilliant, the title very fitting!! Fave! 2.Very delicate, slightly myst

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Sophie pic # 1

    She's very pretty but I can't see her face...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: An Eye For Beauty

    Hey! You finally posted them! I love the coke can one and the clouds! you kitties are so cute (although, I'm not a cat person), Sugar and Spicy! The ones ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Magic Kingdom Fireworks!

    Hello Thornedrose, This is a beautiful picture! Very fairytalistic! You captured the fireworks spot on! It's really brilliant! Congrats, Awake

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Vacation is No Excuse

    These are brilliant!!!! The pictures from the plane ride are fantastic and breath taking! The clouds and ice are very magical and mystical.... The pictures of the boat ride and ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Of pictures and places (updated 10-3-09)

    These are fantastic photos! they are simply amazing! You have such talent. Each picture brings emotion and a story with it. Truly remarkable! Keep it up! The first three and ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Holly's Photography

    These are excellent!!!! The fourth and seventh and eighth are my faves out of these! The sixth seems a bit blurry to me. The ones from your backyard are fantastic! ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Thought I should bother you guys once more. :)

    Awesome! I love it, the realness! It's brilliant! It looks to be done with coloured pencils, really brings out emotion! Congrats, hope to be bothered by this art again!

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Holly's Photography

    Hello, I'm here to review! the first two, to be honest, where OK. But after them the rest where brilliant! they where all breath taking in nature they where just ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: green eye

    Hello, I'm Awake and I'm going to give you a little review today. The eye it,s self is beautiful. The amount the pupil has dilated really gives the emotion to ...

    Aug 1, 2009


The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler